Telemarketing For Your Business
When a company is looking for an opportunity to grow, Telemarketing is often their top option. Though it is considered to be one of the oldest forms to market, the initiative of reaching a prospect through phone calls is still proven to increase sales.
Here we have gathered some useful insights to help you learn more and grow your business further with telemarketing.
Telemarketing is defined as a form of marketing in which companies and salespeople communicate, introduce a product or nourish leads through making phone calls. Telemarketing usually involves cold calling: contacting prospect customers who have had no prior communication with the salesperson, haven’t previously expressed their interest in purchasing products nor requested a call from the organization.
Here’s how you can use Telemarketing for your business:
- Lead Generation
- Follow-up leads
- Product promotion
- Research and customer feedback
- Data cleansing
Little did some of us know, there are several types of telemarketing that we, business professionals should master. Understanding and getting to choose the telemarketing type that suits your goals can greatly benefit your business and prevent defeat.
- Inbound Telemarketing. This means receiving calls initiated by prospect customers. Marketing is done first through advertising using different mediums like social media, email and television. Inbound marketing takes place when salespeople accommodate inquiries and orders from people who have seen such advertisements from the said mediums.
- Outbound Telemarketing. Unlike inbound telemarketing, outbound telemarketing is where a salesperson opens communication with its prospect and begins with the sales campaign.
- B2B Telemarketing means contacting company decision makers and executives, selling them products, services or establishing partnership between companies.
Why Outsource Your Telemarketing?
Most companies opt to outsource telemarketing services in different locations including the Philippines instead of hiring an in-house telemarketing team. In-house teams require more operational cost and extensive training than telemarketing services which already have their well-prepared, talented professionals to do the job. Other reasons to outsource include:
- Allows you to focus on other important business functions.
Telemarketing is not only about selling and making calls. It involves a long journey of nourishing your leads and keeping your communication living. By outsourcing, you are guaranteed to have your leads nurtured and updated while you focus on other important parts of the business.
- Adjustments can be easily made.
Some businesses are seasonal, some may only be fruitful during the holidays and other specific months of the year. Outsourcing for telemarketing services will let you have control as to when you would need the service and the payment structure rather than being confined in a permanent employee contract.
- Helps increase brand awareness.
Telemarketing service companies already have their own team who knows what to do and how to do it, they can help raise awareness and create a good impression about your brand. Hiring inexperienced internal telemarketers can damage your brand’s reputation and credibility which can lead to decreased sales.
Leave Your Telemarketing Strategies To The Experts
Telemarketing isn’t just about starting a conversation, it requires experience, talent and the right attitude to close the deal. Find professionals that are skillful enough to deliver your values, understand the best approach to build rapport and capture client interests. Ready for an outsourced telemarketing service? Talk to us at email@example.com